“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Sunday School is held during Sunday Morning Service from 10:45 to 11:30 and is open to Children Ages 3 to Grade 8.
We also have a Nursery School for then young toddlers.
Our Mission of the Sunday School of Tweedsmuir Memorial Presbyterian Church is to teach the scriptures, and faith modeling, so that children of all ages may come to know God loves them, and they are given the opportunity to start on a life long faith journey.
To accomplish this we work on:
- teaching scripture.
- relating scripture to daily life.
- modeling faith.
- sharing faith through different teaching mediums.
- instilling the idea that God loves you for who you are.
- encouraging a relaxed, personal relationship with God.
- encouraging teachers to grow in their knowledge and faith.
- initiating a craving to know more, starting children on a life long faith journey.
- modeling a safe, stable, loving, respectful, honest social Christian environment.
- approaching families as a unity and strengthening the family unit.
- encouraging fellowship among families (apple picking, toboggan parties, Scott’s Falls outings).
- making Christ known in families through the children